Job Vacancy (Accountant Position)
an International NGO announces for its office in Yangon the position of an
The position includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Examine and verify project partner’s financial documents
- Bookkeeping and data entry of all payments
- Arrange cash and cheque payments
- Implement financial procedures according to FNF and EU guidelines
- Monitor and maintain fund transfers and reserves
- Prepare financial reports according to IMS and EU regulations
- Regularly update the budget plan
- Coordinate with Program Managers with regard to budget planning
- Correspond with banks and FNF Offices on financial related matters
Qualifications: Candidates must
- have working experience in computerized accounting and bookkeeping;
- be fluent in Myanmar and English (speaking, writing);
- have excellent skills in software programmes (MS Office, in particular Excel);
- be able to work within strict accounting regulations
- be willing to conduct business travels
- experiences with EU-financed projects are an advantage
What we offer:
- An interesting position within an international context.
- A work environment with intellectual openness.
- A position with a high degree of self-responsibility and room for initiative.
- Travels and training in Myanmar and abroad.
Please apply with a covering letter explaining your interest in working for FNF,
a comprehensive CV, and copies of educational degrees and list of referencees,
latest by 05. November 2017 to: Nway.Zawoo@fnst.org
The Friedrich-Naumann-Stiftung für die Freiheit (FNF) is a German non-profit organisation. We work for the realization of liberal goals and values in politics, economy and society, in Germany and in more than 70 countries in all parts of the world. Our projects focus on democratic participation, rule of law, economic freedom and good governance.